Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Now Switching at Kink Den! PLUS new measurements/photo update.

Well, you guessed it!

I am now switching as Kink Den- You can book me as a sub (Amara) and as a Domme (Mistress Priya). I will continue to receive Domme training from Mistress Jasmine Jade to hone and perfect my skills (as is expected of me, and rightfully so) and am very happy and blessed to have this opportunity! I am very excited to now be Switching both Lifestyle and Pro- it's a new chapter in my life and I'm thrilled to be able to explore it.

On top of this, I will now be filming with Mistress Jade every Wednesday!
Any requests or suggestions for content can be directed to my personal email (amarazanetoronto@gmail.com) and will be taken into consideration. Any and all
feedback is greatly appreciated!

Again, my measurements have changed! I have (since relocating to Toronto in September 2012) gone down from a 46-40-50 and 38D bra to a 42-33-44 and 38D/36DD bra!! I HAVE LOST FOUR INCHES OFF MY CHEST (in a good way, trust me), SEVEN INCHES OFF MY WAIST, and SIX INCHES OFF MY HIPS. I feel stronger, happier, and more confident- and naturally, I now look far more fetching in a corset
.
Due to this weight loss (currently down 32lbs), I am healthier and more confident in my abilities than I ever have been and will be taking on as many challenges as I can handle in the near future.

Thank you all for your continuing support and outpouring of love.

Photo Update- taken 03/04/2013:


I look forward to seeing/hearing from you in the near future!
xoxo
Amara

amarazanetoronto@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment